вторник, 22 мая 2012 г.

Discribe a picture 2

In this picture I can see two people: a girl and a man. I think that the picture was taken in a nature reserve. There is a waterfall in the backgroud. The waterfall is fenced and surrounded by high trees. I suppose that it is summer because the trees are green and the poeple are dressed lightly.
The girl on the left is wearing a drak green T-shirt, light blue jeans, white sneakers and a straw hat. She has a black backpack. The girl is looking at the man and smiling, I suppouse that he is her father. The man is plum, he is wearing a beige T-shirt, blue jeans and dark boots. He is carryng a camera and taking a picture at the moment so I can't see his face. I think that these people really enjoy their travel and like nature.



Source

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий