четверг, 11 ноября 2010 г.

What do I use a computer for?

 I use a comuter for lots of things. The first thing is doing homework. We often have homeworks on the Internet. For example, tasks in this English electronic book and tasks by Russian language, where we may search some information about writers.
 I use a computer for surfing the Internet and communicate with friends.Sometimes I send e-mails.But usually I just send messages in an ICQ or in a skype.
 Sometimes I play computer games,but I do this seldom,because I'm not really interested in computer games.
 Else I use a computer for read dairies of other people.This is very exiting and interesting.
 I use a computer for listening to music, too.
 Only thing, that I don't do on the Internet is shopping.I just don't like this.






Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий